Provide post-sales deployment engineering expertise and hands on support inclusive of architectural, design, integration and support the initial implementation, installation, configuration, and ongoing change support for Black Box products and services (Wireless, Infrastructure, UCC, Network, Security, etc.). Work in partnership within NACS operations and across various levels and departments of the organization to assist in planning, designing, migrating and troubleshooting client installation activities. Work collaboratively with clients to meet contractual obligations in a subject matter expert support role and manage client expectations to ensure that product and service deployments are successfully completed on time and meet technical, business and operational expectations. Monitor and drive throughout the project lifecycle to established implementation milestones, and participate in client status calls to ensure that projects remain on schedule. Ensure deployment engineering activities meet corporate client satisfaction objectives as well as internal and external SLAs.
· Strong knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Networking Solutions including ISR and ASR Routers, Catalyst and Nexus Switches, and ASA Firewalls, IOS-XE.
· Experience with Juniper, Adtran, Avaya, Dell, HP, and/or Ruckus routing/switching products is a plus
· Strong knowledge and experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies (STP, VTP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, etc)
· Prior experience in performing new implementations and upgrades of existing infrastructure
· Secondary competency in Cisco Security strongly desired. ACS, ISE and or RADIUS experience a plus.
· Secondary competency in Cisco Collaboration, Wireless, or Data Center, or Microsoft technologies is a plus
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Route Switch, or related experience. CCNA Route Switch required.
· Mid to high level QoS experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience.
· Minimum of 3 years with of engineering deployment responsibilities involving complex client requirements assessment, solutions design and implementation within the technology services industry. Experience with Managed Service Provider environment preferred.
· Broad networking and technology skills including strong knowledge and proficiency in industry-standard networking technologies and infrastructures including cabling, LAN, WAN, and various telecommunication access methods as well as legacy networking technologies and system interdependencies. Cloud & Virtualization technologies preferred.
· End-to-end process thinker, with proven experience in business processes and workflow design.
· Excellent problem solving and systems analysis skills with demonstrated success in root cause analysis, effectiveness measurements and related documentation.