Black Box Network Services Federal division is a premier provider of Voice, Data, Transport, and Cabling infrastructure services and products to the Federal Government and supporting organizations. This requirement is for Korean Nationals who have or can obtain a Final ROK-MND Secret Security Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve client's technical issue.
- Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
- Records required customer and problem information in the BMC Remedy or similar Ticketing System.
- Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Resolves Tier 1 and Tier 2 issues.
- Elevates complex problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.