Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in design, implementation and analysis of voice networks, LAN and WAN data networks, wireless networks, and/or network management systems to support voice and data services.
- CCNP Collaboration, Routing & Switching or Data Center
- Must have experience implementing and troubleshooting Enhanced Interior Gateway Router Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC), Spanning-Tree, Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP), Performance Routing, Multicast, Virtual Storage Platform (VSP), Media Access Control Security (MACsec), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Quality of Service (QoS), Policing/Shaping, Dual-Stack, and or Internet Protocol Version 4/Version 6 (IPV4/IPV6).
- Knowledge of VPNs, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention hardware.
- Knowledge of network monitoring and management systems, such as CA Spectrum, Brocade IronView, CiscoWorks, HP OpenView, Sniffer, etc.
- Experience with route tables, access control lists, NAT, SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, RADIUS, and TACAS+.
- Work experience with information and application security, including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials and X.509 certificates.
- The ability to obtain an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification as listed in the current version of DoDD 8570.01-M within two (2) months of hire date. IAT Level II certifications include:
- Cyber Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco CCNA Security
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Must have proven ability to utilize standard Microsoft tools (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to produce technical documentation, including proposals, white papers, technical reports, and briefings for a variety of audiences with technical knowledge ranging from novice/user-level to advanced/engineering- level.
- Must work well under pressure and time constrained environment with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be willing to travel In the Continental United States (CONUS) or Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) for extended periods of time.
- Candidates must meet criteria to pass a background check and obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- A valid United States (US) driver’s license.
- Must be a US Citizen
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.