Black Box Network Services - Commercial Services has an opportunity for a Network Infrastructure Program Manager. This position consists of program and project management delivery experience related to network refresh, data center infrastructure implementation in large scale or high profile projects.
Perform day-to-day program management work activities using Commercial Services PMO standards, processes, methodologies and systems. Utilize structured and disciplined practices to ensure project management activities are consistent with company initiatives and expectations and achieve high quality, professional client service delivery. Meet financial targets inclusive of annual budget, gross profit and related financial metrics within area of responsibility. Ensure project management activities meet corporate customer satisfaction objectives as well as internal and external SLAs. Work collaboratively across all levels and departments of the organization and ensure a seamless transition of work activities to execute operations functions.
• Minimum 10 years Program Infrastructure/Project Management experience
• PMP Certification
• Proficient in MS office Suite programs especially EXCEL
• Strong aptitude for analyzing data & generating reports
• Excellent service philosophy and understanding the challenges in providing superior customer experience at a national level while controlling costs.
• Experience remotely managing national/enterprise client’s multi-project roll-outs and deployments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with large national financial companies preferred
• RCDD/BICSI certification or related certifications preferred.
• Experience with Big Data Analytic tools (Tableau, Hadoop,etc.) a plus
• Six Sigma/Agile certifications a plus
What’s in it for You?
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like a 401K, life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 3,000 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.