Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Eight (8) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- HS diploma or GED
Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
Valid driver's license
Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum Secret level clearance, current active clearance is a plus
- Software House CCURE, Lenel, AMAG Symmetry, Bosch IDS, Honeywell Prowatch, Honeywell Maxpro, Avigilon, Genetec, and Milestone certifications and experience in installation of said systems.
- Attention to detail in the execution of Performance Verification Tests
- Troubleshoot and Repair electronic security systems
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Open to travel throughout the Continental US.