Deliver and configure network infrastructure equipment, services and solutions needed to support client networking systems and environments. Perform day-to-day field installation, configuration, service, preventive maintenance, and decommission of dedicated and shared data infrastructure such as computers, network equipment and/or other telecommunications and network devices.
· On-site support at client premises performing tasks such as hardware, software, and network troubleshooting, server imaging, deployment, configuration, rebuild and decommissions.
· Physically install, configure and test network assets (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, network tools & testing devices) in network closets and data center network cabinets.
· Employ appropriate troubleshooting techniques for network performance issues.
· Ensure the data network and all related equipment are in optimal working condition.
· Perform network closet clean-up, switch port optimization, and survey work as needed.
· Associate degree or Certification in a technology services/technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 2+ years’ data networking experience in field service, data center or related IT technician environment.
· Industry and manufacturer specific certifications preferred (examples: A+, Server+, Network+, Microsoft Certifications).
· Advanced knowledge of critical infrastructure components such as racks, labeling, commercial UPS, switches, routers, terminal server.