Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Work as part of an account team to develop and support existing accounts as assigned. Assist the customer in executing transactional opportunities.
- Accountable for maintaining and growing assigned accounts by building relationships, solution selling and closing.
- Provide support in researching Accounts to seek out possible lead opportunities. This would include identifying decision makers, addressable spend, Business IT/Initiatives and making introduction calls to generate appointments.
- Responsible for following on leads generated by marketing campaigns and assessing qualification and setting appointments for Account Managers.
- Manage gross profit, margin and related sales objectives to ensure achievement of assigned quota and company objectives.
- Work with internal pricing systems and Solutions Engineering to develop competitive bids.
- Stay current with market/industry dynamics, competition, market pricing and vertical market requirements, etc. to be best positioned for success in growth and development of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information in CRM – including but not limited to activity, funnel, opportunity updates, maintenance of monthly goals, customer proposals and customer contracts.
- Acquires and grows strong knowledge of products and services in assigned practice area.
- There will be a high volume of activity to manage and support with a need for excellent organization skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Accountability - Demonstrates an understanding of the link between one’s own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one’s job with the broader goals in mind. Looks beyond the requirements of one’s own job to offer suggestions for improvements of overall business processes. Takes personal ownership in organization’s success.
- Attention to Detail - Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans, and organizes time and resources efficiently. Provides information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it. Double-checks the accuracy of information and work product. Completes all reports and documents according to procedures and standards.
- Customer Focus - Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer. Considers the impact on the external customer when taking action or carrying out one’s own job tasks.
- Decision Making - Makes good decisions using a combination of analysis, knowledge, experience, and judgment.
- Results-Focused - Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence, shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.