Tyto Athene (formerly Black Box Government Solutions) is a full service integrator focused on helping clients accelerate their ability to make decisions by providing ubiquitous and secure access to enterprise information throughout their operating environment. Tyto Athene uses a myriad of technologies, innovative thinking, and proven processes to deliver successful outcomes for its clients worldwide.
Under broad direction, leads and coordinates the design, development, implementation, operation, and/or optimization of multiple complex systems, processes, and methodologies. Defines cost projections, implementation dates, customization requirements, and completion criteria. Reviews infrastructure designs, selects standards, and creates integrated plans and configurations. Applies deep expertise in disciplines such as legacy evolution, industry frameworks, data modeling, facility planning, and enterprise resource planning. Researches, evaluates, and stays current on emerging trends. Coaches, mentors, and provides technical leadership to team members.
· Work closely with customer staff to provide advanced infrastructure design support and leadership.
· Plan and coordinate with customer project lead, changes to the telecommunication infrastructure and related equipment prior to implementation.
· Manage projects, provide designs and design direction, must work closely with drafting and security teams, schedule and attend meetings, identify stakeholders, gather requirements, create project scope, estimate resource requirements, estimate time and cost, determine quality standards, author and follow processes, evaluate team and project performance, send and receive information, measure performance against the performance measurement baseline.
· Answer RFI’s and determine most effective course of action, confirm work is done to requirements and coordinate rework to satisfy requirements, index and archive test data, redlines, and other records.
· Coordinate with other disciplines within Black Box, our customer, and authorized contractors.
· Assist with technical expertise, development and management of specifications, and documentation of aspects of the telecommunications infrastructure.
· Work with support contract personnel (architecture and engineering firms, electrical and telecommunications contractors, supply-house personnel, and telecommunication vendors.) for design review, installation, repairs, and maintenance.
· Update and maintain appropriate and required documentation of telecommunication infrastructure including changes and reasons for changes, using Sandia-defined procedures and locations.
· Participate in telecommunication infrastructure investigations to determine feasibility and acceptability for customer site application.