- Driven by the desire to be viewed by clients as a supportive, dedicated, and knowledgeable solutions consultant
- At least 5+ years’ experience in strategic account management, or other consultative client-facing role
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels within a wide range of clients, business partners, and team members
- Enjoys technology and has a desire to become a subject matter expert in Black Box’s software, hardware, and solution offerings
- Self-starter who shows ability to creatively and efficiently solve problems
- Analytically-minded and can easily calculate gross profit margins and markups
- Strong sense of urgency in completing tasks – able to set priorities, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative to do online research on clients, industries, and competitors
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools and Salesforce.com CRM
- Ability to travel 70%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CTS or CTS–D Certification is a plus
What’s in it for You?
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like a 401K, life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 3,000 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.