Disassemble telephones for the paint process. Clean or replace plastic parts and reassemble telephone in a new or painted housing to meet Black Box quality standards.
1. Disassemble product down to the component level
2. Clean and perform preventive maintenance on all components, plastics, circuit boards, etc.
3. Request parts or plastics to complete assembly process.
4. Reassemble product to meet Black Box quality and quantity standards.
5. Monitor raw materials inventory and notify appropriate personnel when reorder point is reached.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Job
* Good Organization Skills
* Good hand-eye coordination
* Soldering Skills
* Familiarity with telecommunications parts and assembling
* Attention to detail
High School Graduate or Equivalent, Or equivalent work experience
Relevant Work Experience- 1-3 Years
Experience Specifics- Assembly
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 3,000 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.